Thursday, September 24, 2009

Donation from Missouri River Runners











I am so proud that Siouxland Paw Prints Rescue was one of the two non-profits chosen by the directors of Missouri River Runners to receive a donation. MRR was generous enough to donate a portion of the proceeds from the Spring Thaw (or FREEZE as we all did that day!). I got word last week and met with Patty Considine and Beth Storm on Monday to receive the check. Patty also made a personal donation, which we appreciate more than we can say! So THANK YOU so much from Siouxland Paw Prints Rescue!
Here's some pictures from the Race for Hope as well. Enjoy! Be sure to check out my beefy legs in the picture of me running toward the finish line. Just click on it and it will enlarge. Makes me feel like my hard work is actually making me look like I'm in better shape!
I have so much to blog about and have run out of time for the day. Please keep checking back as there is a lot going on! Paw Prints is in full swing with rescuing all sorts of cats. They go above and beyond all the time and just don't get the recognition that they deserve (by "they" I mean Beth Storm and Kris Kava). I don't understand why the Sioux City Journal does not publish press releases from them and no one else really seems to care. Hopefully with my next blog, we can let others know what really goes into an animal rescue group.

No comments:

Post a Comment