Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Donations, pledge, and more cats up for adoption!

If you are unfamiliar with this site, please view Saturday, May 2nd. I explain the purpose of the "Running for a Paws" and Siouxland Paw Prints Rescue.

Thank you so much to my most recent donors!! Your help with certainly make a difference to the cats and dogs of Siouxland. See Saturday's story to show the reason why Paw Prints is doing what they do. Thanks to Sonia F., Monette H., and Melanie S. I got another dollar pledged per mile (that makes $8 per mile!), so I'm very excited about that! Talk about making me run for the money!! That's ok. :) I ran 6 miles this morning and it sure was warmer than what I expected. That also ok with me...I'm looking forward to some beautiful sunrises..hopefully soon! I have an "interesting" ache in one of my lower legs, so I hope it doesn't come to anything. It's not painful but it's been there all week. Hopefully it's from when I stepped wrong and twisted a week or so ago.

I will be helping Beth pick up TEN more kittens on Monday. I guess they are a different breed, so I will post pictures for sure...as long as they are healthy anyway!

There are so many cats available for adoption...I'm posting just some of their pictures!













No comments:

Post a Comment