Friday, May 1, 2009

Kittens are so much fun!

I have four kittens who aren't afraid to come upstairs and join the "big people" for fun time. I love it when they sort of run sideways at something with their backs arched and fur fluffed up. As if they're scary! But they think they are. I brought my southern belle Savannah, the most beautiful mid-length hair kitten that is grey-ish with some siamese in her, upstairs and Goldie just acted like she was her own kitten. So maybe we have a mom cat to go to when we get kittens who can eat on their own but need a mom figure to clean them up and teach them things. She was playing with Savannah and cleaning her up, not that she needed to be cleaned, but anyway......
I would try and get pictures, but it always looks like they're being squished (see my Facebook page) or their being yelled at or something. Who knows why, but it's just hard to take good pictures of kittens and cats! I think I've deleted 90% of what I've taken. Oh well, such is the life of a cat!
Please join me at Petsmart from 11am to 4 pm... I will be there to hopefully meet you and raise funds and awareness to how important the work of Kris Kava and Beth Storm- Siouxland Paw Prints Rescue- is.
Euthanasia is not the answer for pet overpopulation. Make a difference today!

No comments:

Post a Comment