Monday, April 20, 2009

Goldie and the new "kids"



Goldie (picture at left) is staying the night at the vet tonite. She's getting fluid and they're going to monitor her to make sure she's going to be ok. I sure hope she is! I am so fond of her and she would make someone a very wonderful pet. She followed me around today like a puppy....I so wanted to just make her sickness disappear "poof"! I miss her tonite!



Here's a picture of the new kids on the block. The mom cat and her three babies were dumped at animal control today. The grey one was as well so it turned out to bring them all to my house so they can get immunized and stablized. They were pretty scared when I got them but they're settling in well. They seem to have been fed fairly well and are friendly and playful, so I see them being adopted out very quickly.
I'm in the process of naming them and have come up with some very cute names, but they have a theme. I hesitate to be 'cutesy' but I want them to have good, strong names. Feel free to email me and let me know if you have any ideas. Considering I'm in the fostering business for a looooooooong time, I will always need cat names!
More pictures when I can get them to be NOT blurry!

No comments:

Post a Comment