Thursday, April 9, 2009

A nice long weekend

The house was so quiet without the kitties! I really missed them although the cleaning up was a pain. I am still thinking about getting Snickers back, but having three cats plus taking in fosters would be awfully hard!
I took a jog this morning and the birds were marvelous!!!! That's probably my favorite thing to listen to in the morning...the birds, then my kids laughing! They chirp so much in the early mornings during the spring, but they don't during the summer and fall...I wonder why.
I will be seeing some beautiful sunrises and will be taking a few pictures and sharing with you.

I will be taking this Easter off from blogging. I'm on vacation in Kansas City and I have a house sitter taking care of my kitties at home and holding down the fort. I hope she doesn't get bored...maybe I should have left the kittens there so she could play with them and keep her company!

Have a very Happy Easter...remember the reason for the season! I will talk at you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment