Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The kittens are opening their eyes!

Just a little maintenance......
The morning started out fine, but with it being about 3 out, our fiberglass vehicles don't stand to be in minor collisions. So I'm without a quarter of my bumper. It wasn't all my fault although I have a feeling I will be blamed and financially charged with the tiny repair for the other car. I still don't understand what happened.
Anyway, the kittens are still great. They hissed a little at me, which is very precious. They are starting to open their eyes, which is pretty early from what I know. My boys named another one, so I have Big, Little, Tigger, and Snickers, plus the mom Goldie. Oh, the other random yellow kittens are called Charlie.
They're doing great so I'll post pictures later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment