Saturday, March 14, 2009

Shout Outs!


I need to give huge shout outs to:
(needed an updated pic of the babies so be sure to ooooh and ahhhhh over them)

*Petsmart for allowing us to adopt out from there.

*Peak Performance for allowing me to place my brochures describing Paw Prints and my fundraising/running challenge. They also found me a great pair of shoes....PINK!!!! Gotta love that!

*Mary Ann O. for the donation today and interest in what we do. I hope to hear more from her!

*Anne B. for her very generous donation, my first of this fundraising challenge.

*The other volunteers for Paw Prints. Kris Kava isn't just a volunteer, she's a co-founder, but she volunteered her time to drive over 20 dogs to Minneapolis this morning so they could find forever homes sooner. Thanks KRIS!!!!!!

I love raising awareness about Paw Prints and I hope my "Kelli's Challenge" will really spark an interest and get people talking!

No comments:

Post a Comment