Friday, March 13, 2009

Thank goodness it's Friday!

Boy, has it been a long week! With the bumper problem and the hard drive crashing on my laptop that I won from the bank less than a year ago, I'm ready for a break!
I have run 27 miles this week so I'm very happy about that and feeling strong. Looks like the weather will be nice and warm for me to run outside next week (ok, 30-40 isn't warm but it's great running weather), so there will continue to be longer runs.
I'm starting to hand out my pamphlets to get my Challenge officially started...not getting the best response because many people aren't even reading them, but I guess everyone is busy. I just hope to get some feedback at some point...soon after I get them out.
The babies are doing great still. I will post pictures tomorrow of them and from the adoption fair that Paw Prints is having at Petsmart. I hope to get some interest in my challenge as well from tomorrows patrons.
That's about all for now....have plans to be outside since it's finally nice again. The boys seem like they're on caffeine, but I think they're excited about the warmer weather and playing with their friends too!

No comments:

Post a Comment